- B.F.A. University of North Carolina Chapel Hill
Shannon is the former owner of CrossFit Survival, a gym in the Los Angeles area, where she trained and worked for 8 years. For the last 4 years of that, her focus was on weightlifting, building a young team from scratch. Shannon coached back to back national championships in the women’s 63 kg 50-55 age group in 2016 and 2017 and a youth national champion in the 63 kg 13 and under age group in 2016 too.
Shannon loves helping others! She’s prepared young men for the military, helped police officers pass the demanding SWAT qualifications, helped people lose a lot of weight and taught people how to move better.
She is thrilled to be a part of the College Hill CrossFit team and is eager to contribute her skill-sets to this wonderful community!
- CrossFit Level 1
- OPEX Level 1 Program Design, Assessment, Business Systems
- USAW Sports Performance Coach
- Catalyst Athletics Level I Coach
- Takano Athletics 100 Hour Internship Completion
- NASM CPT
- Alexander Method SMR Level 2
- AED/CPR Certified